We started off our day at the doctor's office for Charlie's 18 month check up appointment. I know she is 19 months but Dr. Kwan was not available until now (I need to call earlier next time). I love Dr. Kwan. She is so nice. Charlie is 34 inches (I think she grew a few inches from FFW) which puts her in the 90% for height and 26 lb 1 oz which puts her in the 70% for weight. Her head circumference is also on the bigger side. She passed all the tests and questions so she is a healthy little girl. (I failed to mention she still has a paci and hid it until Dr. Kwan left the room! Sneaky me!) After one shot we were off to DCA.
Charlie had a fun time being fed by all her cousins at lunch. She got so much attention. While the big kids went on the Roaring Rapids ride Adelyn, Charlie and Chris went on a bear hunt in the wilderness area. Charlie was so excited to actually see two bears and was smittened when she got to hug the bears. The bears didn't want to let go of her either. I want to show her the Brother Bear movie some day soon. Then she had fun playing in the jumping water fountains. After a nice long nap we rejoined the group for some corn tortillas and sourdough bread. Charlie was a huge fan of the warm tortillas. We watched the Pixar parade. By far the best parade since the Electrical Parade. You have got to see it! We headed over to talk to Crush. Charlie was a little worried that a turtle was talking. He talked to Nolan and Ginny. We rode Monsters Inc. (Charlie's favorite) and we tried to watch the Aladdin show but only made it half way through it. It's a little too long for Charlie. The best thing of the day was the Pixar parade. I can't wait to see it again.
We love Dr. Kwan too...and the Pixar Parade! And I always hid the Beli's pacifier from the doctor too! ;-)
ReplyDelete