Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Makings of a Chef

After Christmas we bought Charlotte a kitchen that was on sale at Target. I have been saving it for her half birthday. By the way, buying toys after Christmas and then waiting to give them to your kid is a really hard thing to do but I did it. She really wasn't ready for a kitchen until 18 months old anyway because she would always eat Adelyn's pretend food before this time. Now that she is old enough she was really excited to have her own kitchen. We put it in the corner of the play/scrap room. Sometimes if she runs from me I always find her there. She will put things in the microwave, cook you turkey in the oven, make you waffles in a pan and say, "Hot!" and serve you tea and an apple. She loves to use the mini spatula too. That is what she does every single time. It has been 2 months and it is the same thing over and over. Kids love repitition!

No comments:

Post a Comment