Tuesday, July 6, 2010

One Buggy Hunt





















Charlotte's half birthday party was pretty hectic for me so I did not get a chance to have her go on a bug hunt that actual day. She was just too busy playing with all her friends, jumping in the bouncy house, eating cupcakes, dancing with the princess shoes on, etc. so she didn't get to participate in the amazing bug hunt. So today I decided to recreate the scene and have another one. I hid some bugs and we had some fun. She had a blast. She loved the squishy bugs the most and had the most fun when Jimmy came out to join in the fun. She saw him and her face lit up. She made him eat bugs and giggled so much. Charlie's giggling has got to be the cutest sound in the whole world. I'm so glad we had a bug party for her. She seems to enjoy them so much...in a girly sort of way!

1 comment: