Saturday, July 24, 2010
Ice Cream and Popsicles
Charlie has discovered the wonderful world of ice cream and popsicles. She gets a bounce in her step and becomes very giggly when I say the word. The other day Grandma was eating a bowl of ice cream, but she was not sharing. Charlie made her way next to her and crawled up onto the chair with her and looked at her with her big blue eyes. "I cream" she said. And little by little she got a few bites out of her. (Next time she won't eat it in front of her!) Charlie wakes up asking for ice cream almost every morning. If asked what she wants to eat she will say, "I cream" and sit right down. I basically have to undress her to eat a popsicle because it gets EVERYWHERE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment