Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Love My Coupe!

My cousins bought Charlie a fire truck coupe for her birthday. When they were little I found one of those orangy coupes at a garage sale by my mom's house and took it to their house. They loved that coupe. So when they heard Charlie loves to ride in those coupes they wanted to get one for her. When it arrived on the front porch Charlie banged on the box until I opened it. She sat in the seat part of the coupe even before I could build it. From that point on she has sat in her fire truck coupe every day. She likes to eat snacks in it and watch Yo Gabba Gabba. She likes to put things (necklaces, her milk cup, Rexy the dinosaur, etc.) into the coupe. She especially loves to drive the coupe wearing her princess shoes...she gets very aggitated when the shoes fall off! Oh yea, she pretends to talk to Daddy on the walkie talkie when he is at work too. It is still in our family room, but soon it will be making its way outside. I'm sure she will just bring it back inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment