Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Holiday Art Class



Charlie really enjoys any kind of art so I signed her up through the La Mirada Community Center for a holiday art class. It is a 3 part class in the middle of the day. Tracy took her to her first art class because I had to work and Jimmy had to go to the doctor because he hurt his shoulder. Tracy saved the day (and my money) and took her for us. She really loved it. First, they made a foam Christmas tree and wrapped it in a box covered with foam ornaments. Second, she made a glittery stocking. I think she got to squeeze the glue all over it and then sprinkle the glitter. Third, she made an advent chain to count the days until Christmas...I think she got some help from Tracy on this one! Last, she made some trail mix treat in a baggie explaining what each item meant. For example, the mini frosted mini wheats were snow covered hay for the reindeer. So cute! Thanks Tracy for taking Charlie to her art class. I am so jealous...I wish I could of taken her! You are such a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment