Jimmy's mom and Drew invited us to have lunch with Santa in Fullerton. Charlie really loves Santa so we knew she was going to have a great time. Santa actually got out his list and called the names of all the kids on his nice list. It was amazing. I think every kid there was amazed that Santa actually knew their name (or I was anyway). He chatted with each child and then gave them a big stuffed bear and a present. You think I would of gotten the cutest picture of Charlie because she loves Santa and loves to sit on his lap but she only likes to stare at him so that is exactly what she did. After chatting with Santa he gave her a big bear and a present. It was a little dog inside a bag with vet supplies. She named it Coco and said he was sick and kept giving him a shot. She loves it! Thanks so much for inviting us and giving Charlie the best experience yet with Santa.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great family picture!!!
ReplyDelete