Monday, December 20, 2010

Introducing Kally the Bear

Today we went to Build A Bear for the very first time. Charlie received a gift card for her birthday and we found a coupon in the paper so we thought it was a great time to go build a bear. Even though it was raining outside Nicole, Adelyn, Jimmy, Charlie and I decided to go for it. It was so much fun. Charlie was a little confused at first. She just copied whatever Adelyn was doing since she was the pro today. Charlie first picked out a brown bear to stuff. She stepped on the pedal to activate the stuffing part.She picked a heart for her bear. The lady made them kiss it, rub it and hug it many times before she let them put it inside the bear.

She picked out a birthday song button to put inside it. It is her birthday in a few days...
I think she loved this part the best. She brushed and fluffed it just right.


Since she is SO into princesses right now she headed straight for the princess dresses to find the perfect outfit. She chose sparkly shoes and a Snow White dress (just like the one she has at home). She also wanted pink sparkly sandals and a Rapunzel dress as well. We had a gift card and a coupon so we got both. When it came time to name the bear she named her Kally. I have no idea why. Maybe one day I will figure it out.
When we got home we realized she didn't want the pink sandals and Rapunzel dress for the bear...she wanted them for herself. She tried to put them on and kept saying too small. It was so funny! She is so proud of her bear. She has been carrying her around everywhere we go.
I see a Build A Bear birthday party in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment