Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Ultimate Appetizer Party


I had frosting everywhere just like Charlie. We are two peas in a pod!







The Beym Family Appetizer Party is always a very eventful and fun way to start the holiday season. Everyone is supposed to bring an appetizer they MADE and then we have a contest to see who made the best one. Every year someone always cheats and someone doesn't even bring one but that is what makes it funny! Because one family cheated and bought their appetizers at Pick Up Sticks and the other invited family didn't cook theirs and arrived 2 hours late we WON by default. Jimmy made the nest potato skins ever and I made the best lettuce wraps ever. This year I decided to add to the chaos and bring stuff to decorate gingerbread houses. It was fun, sticky, messy and yummy! The girls had so much fun. Charlie didn't actually decorate her own house because she was too busy eating all the frosting instead. Every time I looked over she had a whole mouth full. Hopefully Shana will let it become part of the yearly tradition. However, I will totally understand if she says no! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment