Saturday, December 25, 2010

Off To More Christmas

After present opening at our house we were off to Jimmy's dad's house for some BLTs and more present opening. We had a great time eating yummy food, opening amazing presents and scratching Lottery tickets. Charlotte finally received the beloved box of princess dressup clothes and shoes. She has seen it at Costco for months now. We couldn't even take her down that aisle anymore because we basically had to leave Costco with her kicking and screaming while crying "I want this!" Thanks Jim for the wonderful presents.


There is so much fun and running around going on at Jim's I am never successful in getting pictures of all the girls playing together. And everyone knows how Charlie just LOVES taking pictures. I have resorted to capturing her in a journalistic kind of way instead.

They were all happy and giggling until I took out the camera....I give up!


We ended the night at Jimmy's mom's and Drew's house for dessert and more family fun. All the kids got to hammer the cinnamon pig apart for good luck in the new year. We all said what we were thankful for and ate a piece. I'm not quite sure what that tradition is exactly called but we do it every year! What a great Christmas we all had. I think we had 6 celebrations this year. I'm already sad it's over. 365 more days until the next one...I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment