Every year we make it to Disneyland before our pass is blocked out to see all the Christmas decorations and experience the snow. We saw the parade. Well, Charlie saw the parade. I have no idea how dads keep their kids on their shoulders that long. I put Charlie on my shoulders so she could get a better view. After about 1o minutes I thought my head was going to come off. Maybe that's because I had the only kid that was dancing on my shoulders. I looked around and all the other kids were enjoying the parade while sitting still on their parent's shoulders. She sat upon Melody's shoulders for a while and then she went into Evan's or Alex's lap (I can't remember who). The boys are always so sweet with the girls. After the parade we decided to head over to the princess land again because we had so much fun last time we were there. Alex and Evan were such good sports. They didn't complain one bit. We listened to Snow White tell her story. Just for the record, Alex and Evan enjoyed that part! Alex was even answering all questions Snow White asked. Don't worry boys...I won't tell anyone!
Charlie is so amazed by princesses. She just starred at Snow White the whole time she talked.
So did Alex and Evan!
No comments:
Post a Comment