Charlie really loves dinosaurs so when Toy Story 3 came out she instantly fell in love with Rex. She calls him Rexy and roars every time she sees him. Nicole bought her a big stuffed Rex in the summer and she loves kissing him, hugging him and making him bite. After buying a Rex costume that was way too big on Ebay for way too much money the Disney Store decided to have a way cuter and way cheaper one. So now I definitely have invested WAY too much money into this Halloween...but she looks so cute. Even though the first costume was way too big she loved wearing it and scaring us around the house. Then, after accidentally zipping her hair up into the costume she wanted nothing to do with. (I don't blame her!) Now with costume number 2 - She will wear it if I give her candy! I guess that is ok since that is what Halloween is all about, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Charlotte is the cutest Dinosaur I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete