Last night I told Charlie that we would go see Snoopy in the morning and she answered with "Candy!" She is going to be very disappointed when Halloween is over. Anyway, she decided she wanted to wear her Rex costume there as well because she also remembered that when you wear a Rex costume you definitely get candy too. I think her mission today was to get some candy. You think? We had another fun and relaxing morning at Knott's with Adelyn and Nicole this time as well. I'm so glad Charlie has Adelyn. They just love each other so much. We let them go in the bubble foam party for a little while. We had to leave when Adelyn got a tiny bit of bubble on her Jessie boots and Charlie was almost belly deep in the bubbles! One was fussing because the bubbles got on her while the other was fussing because we wouldn't let her dive into the bubbles! What a pair!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a tolerant child. That's one big head on that lil' T-rex!
ReplyDelete