Sunday, October 10, 2010

Favorite Toys These Days


Charlotte sure has grown up so fast. She now really likes to build with her Mega Blocks and Clipo Table. In the summer Adelyn taught her how to build with the blocks at the river and ever since she has been building, building, building. She likes to connect them altogether until there aren't any left. If they break, she just says "boken" and builds them again. She also has become quite the little monster...I mean mother! She loves her babies, especially the American Girl one and the Baby Belle she got for her birthday. I tried to do Baby Belle's hair one day, but Charlie flipped out. She threw her down and cried "baby" until I undid her hair. I guess she wants Belle's hair to look just like her own hair - wild and crazy! I don't know why I was blessed with a child with curly curly hair! I love it though. Anyway, she loves to push her babies around in the stroller and rock them singing "treetop, treetop" as in Rock a By Baby on the Treetop. She also has developed a love for painting and coloring with markers and crayons. One day she colored the bottoms of both of her feet with purple marker. Atleast it wasn't the wall! She still loves Yo Gabba Gabba the most. She really loves books - animal ones are her favorite. Right now her favorite one is Biscuit. She is really starting to love princesses. After Jimmy started calling her "Princess" she loves them now. She still loves her princess shoes the most. Jimmy actually took her to tumbling class in them because she wouldn't put her regular shoes on. She's sure got Daddy wrapped around her finger! She loves to be outside the most though. Rainy days are hard for her. One day I came home and they were playing Play Doh in the garage as the rain came down.

No comments:

Post a Comment