Charlie and I both went to get our flu shot today. It was a piece of cake. Usually I stress out before and then my arm hurts for days. This time I had to be strong because Charlie was next. After we got our shots Charlie said "Boo boo....hurt" and we were on our way. She did not even cry. The nurse gave her some stickers and she picked out a little plastic leopard from the prize table. I'm thinking dislocating your elbow hurts a lot more than a little flu shot.
We decided to go to Camp Spooky at Knott's to make us both feel better. We went last Saturday morning as well. It was so much fun I wanted to take her back for some more. Charlie gets to trick or treat at five candy stations, ride on the trucks and twirly ride, make a ghost, go through 2 mazes and see Snoopy twice. Today they even had a bubbly foam machine. It was drizzling a little so there weren't too many kids there. I let her eat one lollipop to end our fun morning. I'm a little worried Charlie is going to be disappointed when Camp Spooky is over and it is back to the regular Camp Snoopy. Maybe they will do something for Christmas...
Cute pictures! I have to get my girls over to Camp Spooky before it's all over! We are on our way to get our flu shots too...as soon as I get off the computer! =)
ReplyDelete