
Cold, rainy, wet, thundering, lightning, cranky....and we were off to Mickey's Halloween Party! Nicole and I love to take the girls on adventures and we always have the best of times. This year we decided to try out the Disney Halloween Night. When we bought our tickets we didn't know the storm of the century was going to come to Southern California. After buying some rain boots we were ready to go. We had a really good time. The first 45 minutes were pretty awful, but then a magical moment happened and all the rain clouds decided to go around Disneyland for the rest of the night. Disneyland really is the most magically place on Earth. The girls had a blast finding characters, getting tons of candy, dancing all night, watching the best parade ever, seeing fireworks, stomping through puddles in their boots and meeting some princesses.


Charlie has just entered the world of princesses. Ever since Daddy has been calling her princess she has been smittened by them all. I still am trying to figure out with one is her favorite. The line for the princesses was only about 10 minutes so she got to meet them for the very first time today. Charlie acted like the princesses have been waiting all night just to see her. It was so cute to see her talking to the princesses. I think Ariel is her favorite because she lives in the ocean with fish, but I'm not sure yet.

I love how she is on her tippy toes in this picture.

Ariel and Rex

Rex and Belle


She wouldn't stop staring at Sleeping Beauty.
We had such a fun night. We got home at 12:45...boy was mama tired the next day!
No comments:
Post a Comment