Thursday, September 16, 2010
To the ER Again...
Just for the record when a doctor tells you that Nursemaid's Elbow usually happens 4-6 weeks later believe him. As I came home from work one day Charlie decided to do a little happy dance. As I was talking to Jimmy she was hopping all around happy as can be until all of a sudden we heard that same cry from before. She was holding her elbow just like at the fair so we were off to the ER again. You can imagine what kind of dance moves Charlie has if she dislocated her elbow while doing them. When she wiggled her arm in the air she popped it right out. Jimmy and I both made it very clear we did not touch her. As we were checking her in the doctor popped it back in place and we were on our way out. Got to love Kaiser! I wonder if this is going to happen every 4-6 weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment