I had the bright idea long ago to buy Charlie her very own ball pit. I got a few hundred balls and a ladybug ball tent to put them in. She absolutely loves it! Even though Jimmy thinks it's obnoxious and it is a pain to keep all the balls inside the tent I'm glad I got it for her. She hides in it, plays peek-a-boo, reads in it and takes all her toys in it to play with. If she goes running I always look there first. Most of the time I hear a giggle to guide me. Just yesterday Grandpa Jim came over and she went running to hide. She wanted him to find her in her tent. When I guided him to the right spot she had the biggest grin on her face that he found her. The thing I love most about that ball pit in that it produces the best Charlie giggles ever. It is the sweetest noise in the world!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun! Love the new background...have I already said that?!?
ReplyDelete