It was Isa's 5th birthday and we celebrated by going to her Camp Out party at the park. It was lots of fun! There were camp t-shirts, many crafts, play equipment, a water area, games, a pinata and the biggest tent I have ever seen. Charlie and Adelyn thought it was a jumpy house. Charlie wouldn't stop jumping in it. It was a funny sight to see! I didn't get many pictures of her (none at the actual party) because I had my hands full...watching a 1 and a half year old at the park for 4 hours is a lot of work when you are by yourself (Jimmy had to work). I sure missed him. Anyway, she had the most fun climbing up to the big yellow slide and saying hello to any kid that passed by her. She was very friendly today. Shana, you are an awesome party thrower. Thanks for having us and happy birthday Isa.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment