Monday, August 2, 2010

Here I Am Snoopy!

I love this smile!

Enjoying the train ride - she didn't want me sitting or holding her - Miss Independent
(I held her belt loop from behind!)

Huff and Puff - I wish I could still go on this ride.

I guess she and Jax are a little too small for this ride!

Again - She wanted to sit by herself!

Loving the Trucks

Today we went to Knott's with Ashleigh and her boys Ryder and Jaxson. We headed straight for Camp Snoopy. I tried to pass by Snoopy quickly. I wanted to get her on a few rides before the Snoopy obsession kicked in! She goes Snoopy crazy when she sees him and wants to follow him all around. Well, Ryder was on a ride so I decided to pass the time with a little Snoopy time anyway. She ran right up to him and grabbed his hand. She hugged him and then turned around to say "Cheese!" This is the only character she will do this with. It is so cute to watch her love him. She calls him "Snoosnee" and says it with a scrunched up nose. Also, she was very brave today. I had just finished telling Ashleigh that she won't go on anything by herself and then she went on all the rides by herself. What a liar she made me out to be! She had a lot fun on the Huff and Puff Ride, the train, the twirly ride and the jump house. She loves the trucks the most still and we won't be going to the cars ever again...I felt so sick! That ride is awful. It goes in a circle and whips you around the corners. Not good! Oh yea...Now when you go on the train you not only pass the trash cans and the employee's break tables, but now you also get to pass the sweating construction men hammering the Knott's Scary Farm mazes as well. Got to love Knott's! Thanks Patridge family for a fun morning at Knott's.

1 comment:

  1. I think just about every ride at Knott's makes me sick! I agree...Got to love Knott's!

    ReplyDelete