We went to Knott's Berry Farm for the second time tonight. Charlie did not get to meet Snoopy last time we went because he was not out. This time she did. Usually at Disneyland she will look at the characters but she is very cautious and will not smile. Well, she LOVES Snoopy. She high fived him, kissed his nose, hugged him, poked at him and ran after him. There wasn't even a line to visit with him so she got lots of time. Snoopy finally had to take a walk to get rid of us! It was funny. Three things I learned today. First, I learned never to eat dinner in front of a merry-go-round with Charlotte. You can just imagine how Charlotte acted! Second, I learned that even though Charlotte is tall enough to ride some of the rides at Knott's Berry Farm she is not mature enough to ride them without her mommy. We put her on the spinning ride with Beli but she cried that sad cry kids cry when they are scared. It was so sad. I had to go and save her before the ride even began. But it did teach her that maybe she shouldn't scream and kick to go on all the rides. We will stick to the truck ride, merry-go-round and the train for now. Third, I learned that what ever you tell Adelyn she remembers...Her seat cover was falling off her car seat and she was whining about it on the way to Knott's. To make her be quiet I told her that Snoopy will come and fix while we are in Knott's Berry Farm. Well, when we got back to the car Adelyn looked at her seat cover (that was NOT fixed because we did not fix it) and told Nicole "Noopy forgot to come and fix my seat" with the saddest little look on her face. OOPS! What a bad auntie!
Monday, June 28, 2010
Love At First Sight
We went to Knott's Berry Farm for the second time tonight. Charlie did not get to meet Snoopy last time we went because he was not out. This time she did. Usually at Disneyland she will look at the characters but she is very cautious and will not smile. Well, she LOVES Snoopy. She high fived him, kissed his nose, hugged him, poked at him and ran after him. There wasn't even a line to visit with him so she got lots of time. Snoopy finally had to take a walk to get rid of us! It was funny. Three things I learned today. First, I learned never to eat dinner in front of a merry-go-round with Charlotte. You can just imagine how Charlotte acted! Second, I learned that even though Charlotte is tall enough to ride some of the rides at Knott's Berry Farm she is not mature enough to ride them without her mommy. We put her on the spinning ride with Beli but she cried that sad cry kids cry when they are scared. It was so sad. I had to go and save her before the ride even began. But it did teach her that maybe she shouldn't scream and kick to go on all the rides. We will stick to the truck ride, merry-go-round and the train for now. Third, I learned that what ever you tell Adelyn she remembers...Her seat cover was falling off her car seat and she was whining about it on the way to Knott's. To make her be quiet I told her that Snoopy will come and fix while we are in Knott's Berry Farm. Well, when we got back to the car Adelyn looked at her seat cover (that was NOT fixed because we did not fix it) and told Nicole "Noopy forgot to come and fix my seat" with the saddest little look on her face. OOPS! What a bad auntie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great future pictures, haha!
ReplyDelete