Jimmy and I took Charlie to play in the sand at the beach today. It didn't really work out as we planned...as nothing does in my world anyway so I don't know what I was thinking! 90% of the time she wanted to be in the freezing water while waves were crashing on her. She is fearless. Jimmy said she wanted to go farther and farther out into the ocean even though the water was getting higher and higher. 3% of the time she wanted to drink juice and eat pretzel fish, 3% of the time she wanted to play in the sand and the remaining 4% of the time she was on repeat..."WA WA WA WA WA WA!" She wanted to go in the water. Next time we go to the beach we need a little friend for her to play with in the sand. Adelyn, Kylie, Jaxson, Ryder, Jill, Logan, Isa, Livi, Penny, Madison, someone...please!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My favorite bathing suit so far!
ReplyDelete