When we got home Charlotte threw her $55 baby out of the $55 wagon and proceeded to climb into it. She had the biggest smile on her face...she wanted nothing to do with the doll. Then a little while later she picked her up and put her in her stroller and pushed her around all night. She fed her milk and pretzels and gave her lots of kisses. That night I was going to let her sleep with the baby but she did not want her to be removed from the stroller. I was a little worried she didn't really have the American Girl connection she should have to this very special doll. However, in the morning she went into our living room and let out a scream of delight when she saw her and yelled, "Baby!" Then I knew it was love forever. She was so glad she was still there right where she left her. I'm so glad she loves her baby. Thanks again Ginny.
Oh yeah...her favorite part about the doll is her eyes. She loves how the baby can go "Night Night" because her eyes shut when you lay her down. I wish it was that easy to get a baby to sleep! She also wishes she could wear the babies shoes but can only get her big toe in them. This frustrates her a lot!
Love Charlotte in the wagon with her feet sticking out - super cute!
ReplyDelete