Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Adelyn!

Charlie was so excited when she woke. Today we celebrated Adelyn's 3rd birthday with her at a Jessie themed Pump It Up party. That place is Charlotte's dream come true! She thinks all parties include jumping, cupcakes and singing. (Well, ice cream too but she was happy with cupcakes!) We all had a great time jumping and sliding. It was a great party for the kids and adults too. I had fun sliding!
Jimmy had a fun time sliding!

Grandpa had a fun time sliding!

And so did Grandma! I think I even heard a Jessie "Yee Haw!" come out of her...

Charlie needed help climbing up the slide but would go down all by herself. She is so brave!

Most of the party kids are here. If you notice it took about 4 hands to keep Charlie there.

She sat at the kid table and ate pizza with all the big kids...so sad! Where did my baby go?

A perfect end to an amazing party!
We had lots and lots of fun. Thanks Adelyn for turning 3!
P.S. I'm going to have to steal a picture of the birthday girl off of Nicole's blog and thanks for the cowboy hat! She hasn't put it down all night!


1 comment: