In the beginning of summer we got a bike seat for Charlie so we could go bike riding together. I'm pretty sure it was Jimmy's father's day present. It was a fun summer riding it around. Every time Charlie sees the bike now she wants her helmet and says bike ride. We ride all over the place. We ride to the park, at the beach, to the Flutag, to dinner, etc. I think Jimmy and Charlie go for a bike ride at least once a day when I am at work. Tonight we went to the Mexican place by our house on our bikes. We had a great little adventure until our bike lock decided to lock itself forever! We finally got it cut off with support from Nicole and a construction man in the parking lot who had a truck full of tools. (At first the guy thought Jimmy wanted to steal a bike until he saw his family sitting on the bench next to the bikes!) After many thank yous we were on our way home. Along the way we looked down to see Charlie had fallen asleep. So sweet! What a wonderful life she has!
P.S. We are getting rid of the paci very soon!
How fun! And don't worry too much about the paci. Isabel and Katie had one until they were really old, and I think they turned out just fine! =)
ReplyDelete