


In the summer we were asked by one of Jimmy's firefighter friends if we could bring Charlie to their photo shoot. We decided it would be a great opportunity to get some cute pictures of Charlotte so we said yes. We met at a beach in Long Beach in the early morning in August I think. Charlie didn't mind running around with the other kids for the first hour. After the sixth clothing change and hour of picture taking she was over it. Fruit snacks and yogurt covered pretzels helped for another hour or so. I think she did really well considering she doesn't like to change her clothes and she doesn't like to take pictures! There is a sneak peak of the pictures on the website now. Go to http://www.acoustickid.com/ and click on Spring 2011. Scroll down to view the spring lineguide. Then you can click on the belly picture and view many pages of Charlie in their latest clothing styles. I am one proud Mama! I think she is so beautiful!
WOW! That is the coolest thing ever! Great pictures...and I completely agree, she is SO beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete