Sunday, April 10, 2011

What Month Is My Birthday?



Charlie has wanted a real castle since she discovered what princesses are. She even asked Santa for one. So for Charlie's half birthday in June I wanted to get her the Little Tikes castle but I knew it was too expensive. I was so excited when I searched the internet and found a used one for half the price! It's pratically just like new. I found such a good deal that I had to buy it now! I know it's only April but her real birthday is in December and we celebrate it in June. It's so confusing anyway I thought buying it April really isn't that much different!It has a slide, a locking door, a trap door (which Charlie thinks it is Alice in Wonderland's door) and a Rapunzel tower. Smokey is her princess and always enters through the trap door. Bandit is the dragon who runs around it while sticking his head into all the windows. If you can't find Charlie always look in the castle first. She has already spent many hours in it.










She was so thankful and gave Jimmy a big hug and kiss to say thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment