Friday, April 22, 2011

Build a Lambasaurus

I really wanted to take Charlie to Build A Bear again. Easter came around (and a coupon) so we went. She really wanted to build a duck or a zebra but they don't have those yet. We almost had to build a saber tooth tiger until she saw this cute Easter lamb.


Of course, it couldn't just be an innocent little lamb. When it came time to put a sound in it I showed her many options. A cute giggle, a candy song, the words I Love You....but no she had to pick the dinosaur roar!





She really wanted to have her lamb go home in this car, but instead Grandma bought her a stroller and backpack!

Here she is...Cinderella the roaring lamb! Do you expect anything less from Charlie?


Then we had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. The girls always seem to act their "best" when we all go out to lunch with my mom! Lucky her...



No comments:

Post a Comment