Saturday, April 23, 2011

Candlewood Easter Egg Hunt

Charlie and I decided to head to the golf course a little early to get a round or two of golf in with Grandpa before the big egg hunt began... I should of known...my kid doesn't like the act of the ball going into the hole or it even being hit for that matter. She sure did have fun playing with all the flags though.





I love this egg hunt for many reasons. It feels so personal. There aren't a million kids fighting over the same eggs. It's very low key and the Easter Bunny is always ready to take a picture with Charlie without any line to wait in. Our mission was to find the golden egg this year.
Of course, only I would forget to take Charlie's Easter egg basket to an Easter egg hunt. Of course, my mom knows me too well because she brought one just incase. I'm so predictable. In my defense I think the Easter Bunny had secretly already filled her basket and it was waiting for Easter morning. I guess I was a little too prepared!

Last year Charlie was going for anything round and ended up with many golf balls instead of eggs and she could care less that there was something inside them. Well, NOT this year. As she found each egg she was sure to open it right up and see the surprise. Sometimes she would open one she already opened and say "Enty" meaning empty. Too cute!

She had a blast! Thanks Dad for the best egg hunt ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment