






Our friend Jenn who watches Charlie for us when we both have to work has an amazing photographer friend. Jenn made these beautiful flower girl dresses for a wedding and asked if Charlie could model one for her website (http://www.mykiddiekreations.com/). Of course, I love free amazing pictures so I said yes. I think Charlie looks like a little angel! She is so beautiful inside and out! Thanks Jenn and Carolyn for the great pictures.Charlie is fascinated with all things to do with weddings. She loves the episode when the skunks get married on Little Bear, she loves that the princesses have princes they marry and she loves dresses that look like wedding gowns. She calls them "marry dresses" - Everyday she tells me she is getting married. It is always to her daddy, Michael or me. Too cute!
I love all of these! She looks like a little fairy!!
ReplyDelete