skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Flores Family
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Where's Charlie?
It was so funny at Easter at Melody's house when Charlie decided she wanted to be one of the stuffed animals. She really loves stuffed animals so I understand why she was so happy to be snuggled up with them. I hope she didn't break the basket!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I Follow
Kyle Bryant
Kevin and Katie
Hydrangea Hippo
Emily's Delights
The Cook Famly
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(48)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(122)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(10)
River Trip #2
Knott's Berry Farm
Dying Eggs
Bubbles!
Go Snuggies!
Pretend City
Where's Charlie?
A Successful 10 Hours of Easter Fun
Going Golf Ball Hunting
Water Table Fun
►
March
(12)
►
February
(8)
About Me
Our Flores Family
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment