We went to the Science Discovery Center today to see the best bubble maker in the world Yan Fang. I didn't realize bubble making was such an art. He was an amazing bubble maker. Charlotte enjoyed the first 15 minutes of the show. I think she wanted to actually blow the bubbles herself so she got a little antsy. After the show Charlotte got to blow bubble herself outside with the dinosaurs. I think Charlotte thought the bubble tables were water tables and splashed in them a bit. Jimmy tried to put Adelyn in a bubble and realized Yan Fang really does has talent (because he couldn't do it!). Then Adelyn tried to put Charlotte in a bubble! All Charlotte got was a soapy hair do instead. She didn't seem to mind. When we got home Charlotte and Adelyn splashed in the water table and then tried out her new bubble blower Nicole gave her for Easter. It has a fan on it so you have to push a button to make the bubbles. It is the best bubble maker ever! Charlotte loves it! Thanks Cole!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment