Saturday, April 3, 2010

Going Golf Ball Hunting













Today we went to Candlewood for the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Charlotte got to meet the Easter bunny there since I did not get her to the mall to take a $30 picture! (I sure hope Auntie Nicole took a good picture.) Charlotte is an expert egg collector. As the hunt began Charlotte knew just what to do. She grabbed her basket and ran towards the eggs. She picked up the eggs with one hand and placed them into her basket and went to look for more. Do babies come out of the womb with the natural ability to Easter egg hunt? Charlotte sure did. I was amazed that she knew exactly what to do! Maybe Auntie Darlene let her practice at her house this week...I will have to ask her. Anyway, Charlotte especially loved it when she discovered a great big pile of Easter eggs and began to put them all in her basket. Little did she know they were actually yellow golf balls! Tonight, I dumped her basket out on the living room carpet so she could play with her eggs. She laughed and put them all back in the basket. She feels a great sense of accomplishment when they are all in the basket. I must have dumped them out about 20 times tonight and she picked them up every time! I think we will be seeing Easter eggs around the house for a long time. Today was lots of fun. Even though we did not find the golden egg! Better luck next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment