Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Is In the Air

Happy Valentine's Day! Charlie is starting to understand what Valentine's Day is because of Little Bear and the fact that Adelyn gave her a valentine too. When I asked her to take a picture for me this is what she did.



She thinks these are all very pretty poses I guess. So funny! Atleast she doesn't yell "NO PICTURE at me anymore. Now I just get fishy faces...but I think that is a step in the right direction.
Charlotte's Top Ten Loves This Valentine's Day:
1- Adelyn
2- Otter Pops
3- Riding her scooter
4- Going to visit Daddy at the fire station
5- Pluto (She sleeps with him every night)
6- Watching Little Bear
7- All things PRINCESS
8- Mermaids
9- Zebras
10- Her gold princess shoes
I love you to the moon and back!





No comments:

Post a Comment