We love to visit Jimmy at the fire station these days. Charlie has a whole routine when she visits her daddy. She runs to him in the parking lot, he carries her over to the fire engine and she climbs up into the driver's seat. She honks the horn, talks into the microphone, wears the helmet, puts on the seatbealt, turns on the flashlight, flashes the lights and puts gloves on her feet and hands. Today she found a hat just her size!
As we were leaving today they got a call. Just Jimmy's luck! As they pulled out of the driveway he found his wife sticking her head out of the car door with the camera in hand. As they drove away I saw the other firemen laughing at him (or me now that I think about it)! We are so proud of our hero. I couldn't pass up an opportunity like that. Too bad I didn't have my long lense.
We love you too much!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are an amazing wife and an amazing mom. Thanks for all visits to the fire station. I love the routine we have created, especially that first big hug she gives me.
ReplyDelete