This is the display case.
This is the frame!I can't believe it...my child is framed and in Picture People's displays! Today one of my students told me they saw Charlotte in the Picture People frame at the mall. When her mother came in to help she showed me the pictures on her phone. She had taken a picture of the displays so I could see it. I actually haven't gone to the Brea Mall to see it in person but I will get there soon. So if you find yourself at the mall on the top level by Sears check Charlie out!
.jpg)
OMG!!! That is SOOO Cool! Charlotte looks ADORABLE...as usual!!! =)
ReplyDeleteWhat?! That's awesome! I've known people who have signed the release, but never had their pictures up...that's so cool! You're so lucky that your kid is not only gorgeous, but enjoys having her picture taken too!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! She's famous!!! I can't wait to go see and tell everyone that will listen that she's my niece!
ReplyDeleteThe first of many for Charlotte, I'm sure! Funny, it reminds me of the day my mom showed me a picture in the newspaper "Look Mel, this baby looks just like Evan." Um, Mom, that is Evan.
ReplyDeleteYay! We saw her tonight!! I wanted to just buy the frame with her pic in it. Sooooo precious!
ReplyDeleteAnd she is the most beautiful model ever! That is so cool....Go Charlie!
ReplyDelete