Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Olivia and Penny!







Today we helped Penny and Livi celebrate their 2nd and 3rd birthday at the Fullerton YMCA. Wow! What a party! There were Minnie Mouse ears to decorate and wear, Minnie cookies to decorate and eat, a Minnie pinata, face painting, a popcorn machine, a cotton candy machine, a jumper and loads of candy. Livi had a great time getting her face painted and Penny tried out every sprinkle possible. Yum! Yum! Charlotte found a new favorite toy-a Flinstone style car! I have been wanting to get her one but I am having a hard time buying one for $50 when a couple of years ago I bought Alex and Evan the same exact one at a garage sale for $5. She loved it so much! It even started to rain, but she didn't care one bit. Maybe I need to go garage sale shopping! Thanks for the great time Penny and Olivia!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I think the frosting pic might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Charlotte sure looooooves frosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex and Evan must have logged 500 miles on that car you bought them. Charlotte needs one -every kid does! I'll keep an eye out too but if not, that can be our birthday present for Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete