

Today Charlie and I went to a Piggies and Paws party at Jenn and Jeremy's house. If you are wondering what kind of party that is it is when an artist comes to your house to make painting creations with hand and foot prints. For example, at the Wild Animal Park last summer Jimmy, Charlie and I got our hand prints made into a family of elephants (to match her room). Today of course while Charlie was getting her piggies painted I had to hold her still so I did not get to capture the moment with a camera. I will be sure to post the creation when it arrives.
After the party we headed down to Costa Mesa to visit Tracy. We decided to go to Fashion Island and do a little window shopping. We actually didn't buy one thing! Oh wait, does a pretzel count? Anyway, Tracy took the cutest picture ever of Charlotte on her phone. Tracy sent the picture to my email from her phone so I could put it on the blog. Anybody that knows me very well is pretty impressed with my ability to get the picture from my email to my blog...didn't think I was capable of that, did ya?
I had so much fun with you two!! Im so proud of us for not buying one thing...well except for that darn pretzel :) And im so proud of you for learning how to transfer the pic from your email to the blog. Technology is amazing. Love you best friend!
ReplyDeletePS I love this blog!!!!