Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spaghetti Mess


Tonight Charlie and I babysat Adelyn while her mommy and daddy went to Benihana for a late Valentine's dinner. After the girls ate bits of every snack in the cupboard I made them noodles for dinner. It's a good thing I did not put any sauce on them. There was spaghetti everywhere. It was on the rug, floor, wall, hair, etc. They had so much fun slurping them into their mouths and playing with them though. And I had so much fun watching them giggle and laugh! It's also a good thing I have two hungry beasts that live in my backyard to clean that mess up...

1 comment:

  1. There comes a time in each mother's life when she switches from using spaghetti as the pasta and uses penne or rigatoni because it's easier to pick up off the floor and cupboards. Alex and Evan still find it easier to eat too.

    ReplyDelete