Today something amazing happened...Charlotte gave me a kiss ALL on her own! It all started when I gave her a lollipop. This is the first time I have ever given her one - not even at Halloween did I let her lick one! She was so excited to hold it. She would suck on it, say "MMMMMMMMMM" and then a whole bunch of saliva would come out of her mouth. She was drooling like a puppy she loved it so much. Then all of a sudden she tilted her head toward my face and gave me a big, wet, sticky kiss right on the lips, again and again. My heart practically melted.
After a few minutes of heaven I took the lollipop away from Charlotte. For the next half hour she proceeded to walk around the house signing more with her hands, saying "Yah, yah, yah!" and shaking her head up and down. Have I created a candy monster at the age of 14 months? Yikes!
So sweet! Sticky lollipop kisses are the best!
ReplyDeleteLori, you were always the one to feed a new baby in the family their first lollipop. Alex was only what, six months in Seattle? Came home and he's a candy freak ever since!
ReplyDelete