Ooops...I mean Charlotte loves to eat crayons! At Ryder's 6th birthday party today Charlotte had a lot of fun playing with the art supplies. Each cup had something different to color with. Charlotte had the best time mixing the markers and crayons all up. She would put the thick markers with the thin crayons and the thick crayons with the colored pencils and so on. Her organization skills definitely have not been developed yet! After she mixed up all the cups to her satisfaction she decided it would be more fun to dump each cup on the grass and then pick them up and do it again and again. When she was done with that she finally decided that it would be a good time to eat the crayons. Jimmy and I might have a blue poop waiting for us soon!
Attention All Party Hosts: Don't worry! I picked up and organized all the crayons, markers and colored pencils before we left the art area! You would never even of known Charlie made such a mess, except for the bite mark left in the blue thick crayon!
Aunt Melody likes Charlotte's hair parted at the side :).
ReplyDelete