Jimmy often joins Nicole and her mommy club when they go to Pump It Up and the park on the week days. Whenever Jimmy shows up it is always funny to see what Charlie is wearing. One day it was cowboy boots to the park. Another day Jimmy took her to the park in her Easter dress! I know how hard it is get Charlie dressed so I totally understand why she sometimes is wearing what she is. I have also been known to take Charlie to Costco in a princess dress and firefighter hat because that is what she wants to wear. She is so going to be one of those kids who wears feather boas and mismatched clothes to school. For the record, she likes to wear polka dots, zebras, sparkles, shorts, dresses and tank tops. She does not like shoes, pants, leggings, shirts or jackets.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment