Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sledding We Shall Go

Last time we took Charlie sledding she had the time of her life. Today was the total opposite. First, I'm pretty sure she was crying at the beginning because my zipper scratched her across her face. I didn't figure that out for a while though. Then, she fell into a big watery mud puddle face first. It was so sad! Now looking at the pictures maybe she was way too hot in all the clothes I made her wear and that put her in a bad mood as well. Overall, I decided it is way too hard taking a 2 year old to the snow without Daddy! I hope this trip doesn't make her dislike the snow forever.










Building a snowman was the only time a smile was on her face.




This is what she looked like most of the time! Nicole and Mike are probably never inviting us with them again!

Take me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment