I just want to update Charlotte's growth. She is 16 months old. She only has one more canine tooth (the sharp looking one) to come in and then I hope we are good on teeth until the second set of molars come in. She just got her first two freckles. One is in her armpit and one is on her arm. Jimmy thinks she has his skin. I love freckles so I wouldn't mind. She has no idea they are even there. She is a talking parrot. She will for the most part repeat any one word you want her to. She knows many animal sounds and the firetruck sound. She loves Muno and Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba and Minnie Mouse and Donald from Mickey Mouse Club House. She still loves yogurt. She loves to dance, jump and run. She loves dogs (especially Smokey, Molly and Roxy). She loves to put balls into toys that have holes, she loves to put on "Pretties" (jewelry), and she loves to ride in anything with wheels. She loves to talk to Jimmy on the phone, she learned how to say Nicole (Cole), and she knows how to climb up and go down the slide all by herself. Of course, I stay close to catch her when she stumbles. She is the most clumsy little kid, especially when she is tired. She still loves her paci and she calls it a "Ma." I have no idea why! She likes to drink from straws. She loves strawberries. She doesn't like to brush her teeth. She is beginning to like to color. She is most ticklish under her chin and in her armpits. She gives kisses, says "peez" (please) and "You" (thank you) sometimes. Four nights out of the week she wakes up and wants milk. Piggy! I love waking up next to her. She wears size 5 shoe. She loves sparkly shoes and polka dotted clothes. She now brings me matching shoes to put on her. She in love with shoes. She wears my shoes all over the house and can walk extremely well in them. She loves stuffed animals and pushing things. She doesn't like to shop. I guess I am saving money that way. She is the most amazing little girl. I can't believe she is already so big. I love her so much and am so thankful I get so lucky to be her mother.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Luke and Charlotte would get along great...he suddenly hates to have his teeth brushed (he used to love it) and he LOVES wearing everybody's shoes. He walks around in my slippers all day! He also hates to shop....but I think that's a boy thing, hopefully one day Charlotte will learn to love it!!
ReplyDelete