Charlotte has really decided that she loves Smokey the most...sorry Bandit! Of course, I know why. He is the one who lets her pull on his tail, open his chops and grab at his tongue and sit on his head all day long. Smokey never complains and just stares at her while she giggles and giggles. She has also just discovered his teeth. He is so patient with her and never denies her the opportunity to poke at him. Sometimes I know he sees her coming and I can see his sigh of relief when she picks up a toy instead. But most times she always goes right for him. It was so funny today. She decided that he must want some of her milk. She followed him all over the backyard trying to make him drink out her sippy cup. It was so cute! Now she also gives him hugs and kisses. He always returns a sloppy kiss or two to her and that always creates another round of the giggles. Poor Bandit...I know he loves her too but he doesn't seem to enjoy the poking and pulling like Smokey does. He will put up with it if he gets "caught" in the moment but at his first chance of escape he will run for it! They are so good to her. I even remember when Charlotte was crawling under Bandit when she was 7 months old he picked up his paw so she could get through. I love our dogs so much! Thanks Smokey and Bandit for being such amazing pets.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After reading all that, you actually made me want a dog...which is extraodinary! Charlotte is so cute with Smokey!
ReplyDelete