Charlie and I went to a beautiful shower today for Katie and her soon to be little boy. It was a book theme and each table was decorated so cute. One table had the book One Fish Two Fish...and it had real fish too. Of course, after Nicole and Adelyn took all the fish home we adopted one from her.

Meet Nemo...


Charlie LOVED her fish. She would say good night to him, feed him and watch him swim in circles every day. One night a couple of days later I noticed Nemo was "resting" at the bottom of the bowl so we said good bye to Nemo that night because he was leaving to go find his daddy Marlin in the ocean. She asks where her fish went from time to time but when I asked her if she wants another one she said she wants a turtle instead. So now we are in the market for a tortoise for our second pet. Well, it would be our fourth pet but Charlie does not consider her dogs pets. They are her brothers and there is no talking her out of this one.


I love her little curls in this picture:)
Thanks Katie for inviting us to your shower and thanks for the new pet. We enjoyed him while he lasted. Of course, we can't wait to meet your little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment