Baby Logan is finally here. He is so cute! I took these when he was 2 days old. Nicole texted me "he is chill" so I think they must have another perfect little baby who likes to sleep. Charlie thinks she is his "big sister" but Adelyn is very quick to tell her she is not! When we went to visit at the hospital Charlie said she wanted to hold him, that he is sleeping, he is hungry and he needs milk. Charlie sure knows how to take care of a baby already. We love you baby Logan. Charlie can't wait to dress you up as her prince! Thanks Nicole and Mike for making me an auntie again.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Baby Logan is Here!
Baby Logan is finally here. He is so cute! I took these when he was 2 days old. Nicole texted me "he is chill" so I think they must have another perfect little baby who likes to sleep. Charlie thinks she is his "big sister" but Adelyn is very quick to tell her she is not! When we went to visit at the hospital Charlie said she wanted to hold him, that he is sleeping, he is hungry and he needs milk. Charlie sure knows how to take care of a baby already. We love you baby Logan. Charlie can't wait to dress you up as her prince! Thanks Nicole and Mike for making me an auntie again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment